InsulFloor – Durable, lightweight, insulated floor sheeting
InsulFloor is a lightweight, easy to handle & install, pre-laminated insulated floor sheeting system ideally suited to first-floor extensions, sloping blocks, raised floors, construction with stumps and bearers, granny flats and transportable homes / compounds.
Our proprietary InsulFloor system consists of:
- Sandwich panels comprised of high quality, durable 10mm (top – grey colour) and 6mm (bottom – white colour) MgO boards laminated to both sides of 34mm high density, closed cell XPS insulation board.
- PVC H-sections with lengths of 3600mm which align the panels.
- The panels are very light (20kg/m2) and easy to handle & install. They come in the following sizes:
- 2400mm (for 300mm and/or 600mm joist centres) x 600mm x 50mm
- 2700mm (for 300mm and/or 450mm joist centres) x 600mm x 50mm
Eco-Easy are high quality, low cost MgO panels which can be used in a number of applications within the construction of a home including walls, ceilings, eaves linings, soffits and floors. These panels can be used as a direct, one-for-one replacement for fibre cement and/or plasterboard panels and, in so doing, will save you money and provide improved performance.
Notable characteristics of Eco-Easy panels are:
- Eco-Easy panels have excellent fire-resistant qualities and are not susceptible to moisture, mould, vermin, termites and will not rot.
- Eco-Easy panels can readily be used in wet areas (bathrooms, laundries, kitchens, etc) provided that proper waterproofing of the room and panels has been carried out
- Eco-Easy panels are entirely non-toxic
- Eco-Easy panels have superior strength characteristics when compared to fibre cement and plasterboard panels
RealStone – Stunning, lightweight, insulated natural stone walling
RealStone is an exciting, innovative cladding product which offers a beautiful, prestigious natural stone finish with energy-efficient insulation at a highly affordable price relative to other real stone options. Further, RealStone is lightweight, easy-to-install and, for those looking to renovate, offers the opportunity to significantly boost the value of their home.